Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Dress Lust | Bonprix Nautical Peplum Dress

This cute little number has my name written all over it and is on its way to me as I type.

I'm off to a wedding in a couple of weeks and was starting to panic that I wouldn't find anything I liked.  I knew in my mind what I was looking for but after scouring all my usual clothing haunts, there was a distinct possibility of me wearing something I already own (shock, horror)!


I love the design of this dress and the gorgeous shade of blue. The peplum design is always forgiving in the tummy area and the belted section will help to accentuate my waist.

This beauty is a snitch at £19.99 from Bonprix and if you open an account with them, you will also receive 25% off and free standard postage.  I'll be teaming this up with matching coral heels and clutch bag, so this may end up being one of the cheapest wedding outfits ever!

I promise to share a snap on the day!

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment